Start cycling with cake confidence in 2017!
Last Saturday of every month at Cycle Heaven!
New for 2017, we are delighted to offer a free and fun scheme to support new cyclists at all stages of life into cycling.
Our new start cycling sessions over cake at Cafe 68 at Cycle Heaven (Hospital Fields Road, Fulford) include:
- cycle chat, information and advice from one of our friendly team
- free bike tryouts
- free bike and equipment loans for up to a month (£10 returnable deposit)
- free 1:1, family or small group learn to ride or confidence training
- ongoing support through a “cycle friend”
- discounts – 10% off first bike purchases and 20% off accessories at Cycle Heaven if you choose to buy after borrowing a bike
You are welcome to come down with a friend or partner or family.
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have a chat on the phone or at Cycle Heaven cafe. Over cake 🙂
Next sessions are:
Saturday 30 September
Saturday 28 October
Saturday 25 November
Sessions usually take 1.5 hours and run from 2:30 – 4pm and 4 – 5.30pm.
Following requests, we will also be having confidence clinics with bike tryouts, advice and cycle chat between 1 – 2pm on the day of each Saturday session.
Hope to hear from you soon!